Subject: The summer is finally over...

From: Arto Kalevi Mikael Eskelinen <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Sep 1997 08:43:16 +0300

We had the hottest summer in this century in this country (Finland).
	And all of my MS-sx got from bad to worse with the high temperature.

	Balance problems made me to use a cane in walking inside my house.
	And outside the house I had to use a walker. At 13.30 -14.00 I was	       HIT by fatigue every day. With fatigue came usually a very bad
	brain fog and I could not concentrate in anything, not even the TV.
	(and tv-shows are oriented for persons in the intellectual level
	of a 8 year old kid...).

	But now (sept. 11) we have had the cool weather, rain and wind 
	(this used to be the normal in summertime Finland.) for a week.

	The cool weather has givmn me a very strong recovery in just a week! 
	Most of my Sx are getting back to normal (from worse to bad). No need
	for a cane or a walker anymore. Fatigue and brain fog are almost gone.
	Even the fingers of my left hand are doing their share in typing and
	typos.

	I dont like the autumn. I love it!

	ae in Jyvaskyla, Finland.		
-- 
;; Arto Eskelinen @Univ of Jyvaskyla, Finland ([email-masked]). 
   "But what can I do? I am just one...(counting)...one man!
    --Homer J. Simpson