Subject: Re: 4-AP

From: Tom Tringali <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 07:50:23 -0700

Paul Havener wrote:
> 
> I have had a total of 5 replies regarding question of 4-AP, far fewer
> than I had hoped to get. For such a small number, statistics don't mean
> much. My wife, Jackie is preparing a seperate E-Mail to go to each who
> responded to her original.
> Problem, I'm new user to system and I wasn't sure it was working or that
> I wwas using it correctly. I have Prodigy as well as AT&T Worldnet and I
> find Prodigy confusing - I haven't been sure the messages were posted.
Paul,

I have been using 4-ap for about a year.

I find it helpful. It has  improved my energy level and stamina. I am
able to walk better. 

I am taking 10mg 4 times a day at 6:30AM, 10:00AM, 1:30PM, and 5:00PM.
If I am doing any thing in the evening I'll take a capsule at 8:30PM.

I have not had any side effects.

Recommended daily dosage is based on body weight .5mg per kilogram of
body weight. I weigh 198 lbs which works out to 90 Kg. This works out to
45mg a day.

I notice the benifit from 4-AP more if I miss a dosage. Which happens if
I am not quite sure if I had taken my scheduled dosage. 

Please respond to me at [email-masked] as my access to the internet is
through work and I do not like to use this account for personal e-mail.

Tom Tringali