Subject: multiple sclerosis and mitoxantrone

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 10:11:32 -0600

Dear MS patient;
There is but a single medicine that can actually give improvement in
your
EDSS(physical condition. This medicine, mitoxantrone, is approved by
the
US FDA as Novantrone.There are reports in the Medline from Germany,
France
and Italy.
I can provide you with a bibliography if needed.
The medicine was approved for cancer but MS dose is 1/4 that level, and
there is minimal risk,and that seems to be nausea,which can be dealt
with.
I am planning to have the treatment, probably in October 1997, with an
oncologist in Fountain Valley, CA. If you are interested in having the
treatment,finding a doctor to administer it is the hard part. I have
solved that, by finding the local doctor. He will require a blood
test, an
EKG, and a brief exam before treating you. We can share the medicine
cost,
which is about $650/vial, and can treat seven or eight people.
Ask your questions,let me know if you are desirous of taking this
medicine.
Bob Miller

-------------------==== Posted via Deja News ====-----------------------
      http://www.dejanews.com/     Search, Read, Post to Usenet