Subject: pray for my brother

From: "hnspjotr" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Apr 1997 17:41:47 GMT

Hello everybody,

Right now, my brother is dying of MS. He's only 35 years old, and he had
not yet lived his life in full. He is now very weak, and he has a starting
pneumonia. He can't do anything by himself anymore, not even swallow, so we
had to take him to a hospital. There we decided that it's no use to use
medication against his pneumonia, because he has made clear some time ago
that he doesn't want to continue living under these cicumstances. Now I
know that there is a lot of people who can't deal with this, but it is the
only way. We have to respect that choice. It is hard, so very hard to go to
sleep at night knowing your brother is dying. My father has cried more
these past few days then he has done in the rest of his life. So we wait
for the inevitable thing to happen. We don't know when it will happen, but
it will, and soon. 

So please pray for him. I'm not religious, but I'm praying untill my throat
is sore. It's the positive thought behind a prayer that counts..

thank you,

Hans-Peter
[email-masked]