Subject: My worst and best foods.

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Wolstenholme)
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 16:38:33 GMT

I've now been analysing how foods, drinks and supplements interact
with my MS symptoms for 290 days. I think it's about time the I posted
the worst and best items. We may be able to identify some items in
common. I've only included the items that stay at the extremes of my
food score lists.

Worst 20 items. Worst first:

corn oil, chilli, sweet peppers, ginkgo biloba, iron tablets,
margarine, garlic, sweet pickle, celery, paprika, vinegar, rye,
lettuce, salt, Trocomare, decaf coffee, bread, Guarana, lime pickle,
hazel nuts.

Best 20 items. Best first:

onion, Anadin Extra, potato cake, potato salad, whiskey, cole slaw,
grapeseed oil, yogurt, apple, brazil nuts, mushrooms, pasta, cinnamon,
Rice Dream, Naudicelle Plus, soya oil, vit B complex, grapes, tea,
safflower oil.

Steve
--------------------------------------------------------
Stephen Wolstenholme: Author of Neural Network Shareware
Neural Planner - Windows neural network system
NeuroDiet - Windows 95 health and diet planner
web page: http://www.tropheus.demon.co.uk