Subject: Re: Beta questions

From: "rex" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Oct 1996 05:33:09 GMT

I was on Betaseron for 26 months, and felt good but the last 6 months
developed bad scaring and necrosis around the sites.  After 2 painful
surguries removing the ulserated tissue, I was taken off Betaseron and
plaved on avonex.  Same overall feelings but no site injection problems
like Betaseron in fact no discoloration at all.  I guess only time will
tell.

getting better all the time...

rex  keep smiling:)

Pookey5409 <[email-masked]> wrote in article
<[email-masked]>...
> I have been on beta for almost 3 years and still not working. I am
> ambulatory and also feel my symptoms or some what not so bad as used to
> be. I have kept a journel since 89 so have alot to compare to. Fatique is
> questionable. I have to say it is better, but I also stopped working
about
> 8 months after starting the Beta. You know what is to say I would feel
the
> same way if not on Beta, this is really a tuff evaluation to make, but it
> sure does not hurt me by taking the injections. Linda Alvey
>